SHIPPING & RETURNS
All delivery times are dependant on stock being available and because of this we cannot guarantee delivery times for any item. We will always inform you immediately of any delay. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and we will contact you to arrange an alternative time. You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock, cancel your order or accept a suitable alternative product.
Reservation of Proprietary rights
ACITO AB reserves ownership of the delivered goods (“reserved goods”) until complete payment of all current and future claims, resulting from the delivery relationship and other existing business relationships with the customer, have been met. The customer is obliged to treat the reserved goods with care and to insure these goods at its own cost, in particular against damage by fire, water, or theft.
Delivery charges vary according to the type of goods ordered and cannot be refunded.
You have the right to exchange or receive a full refund on the items you have purchased within 14 days of their delivery. Exchanges and refunds are issued providing the garment/product has not been used and is not damaged. Original Wrapping must follow the return. Refunds will be paid to your bank account and normally take 4 to 6 business days after we received your return. You are responsible for the return shipping costs. For our warranty info, please see below.
How to return or exchange an item:
- Write a short note where you tell us the reason for your return
- Send us the product(s) you want to return, together with the short note to our address
- If you are uncertain about how to customs declare your return please contact us here.
Transport damages / defects
Despite use of good packaging, and the efforts of everyone involved to always provide you with goods in perfect condition, transport damage can unfortunately still occur. In that case we will refund you the damaged items free of charge. It is therefore extremely important that you inspect your goods for damage when received. Where possible document any damage found and record this in the transport/shipping documents. This is absolutely vital for later regulation of any issues. Should any product received by you suffer from transport damage, please inform us as soon as you discover it.
We require the following information/papers:
- Transport/shipping documents with corresponding notes on the damage and confirmation by the driver
- Information regarding which shipment and which goods are affected (e.g. copy of delivery note)
- Information regarding the type of damage (include photos if available)
- Further procedure (return, replacement, repair, delivery date agreement)